You will be able to view your children’s data in these areas:
- Student Grades
- Daily Attendance
- Teacher email account for each class
- School messages and upcoming events
- More options available later in the year
- To register or reset your password for the Parent Portal please visit the following link:
The following information is required to setup a Focus Parent Portal Account.
- Child’s student identifier (10 digit number beginning with 66 assigned by the district)
- Student’s date of birth
- Parent Portal Registration PIN. If your child has a portal account, they can provide you with the PIN by viewing the General tab under My Information. Or you can obtain your PIN from the school office or from the teacher.
Once your account has been created you will have access to the Parent Portal at the following site: